Tuesday, February 5, 2008

victoriabenson1007@yahoo.co.in


Dear Friend,
 
I got your contact through the
international directory on internet when I was making inquiry for foreign
assistance. I have gone through your profile and decided to send you a direct
message to introduce my self to you.
 
I am miss victoria benson, the daughter of one of the White farmers in my country
that the president  took their lands because he did not support the policy
of his gov't, my father was Murdered in the process and his assets was
confiscated, except a secret deposit of $4.6million dollars in one of
the international banks in Africa.
 
I am seeking for your help to transfer this money in your country as I am
still under age to claim the money for a subsquent investiment
i will like to continue my education in your country:
 
if you are a real person and sincere person,please contact me immidiately
with a more information about you to know you more.
Send me email via my private email address(v_benson1984@yahoo.co.in): 
                 
 Thanks and remain bless.
 
                            miss  victoria benson


DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away.

No comments: