Saturday, April 26, 2008

CONTACT MY SECRETARY FOR YOUR COMPENSATION

Dear friend,


I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds
transfered,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist
me as of that time.

Now feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mr John Tama in
Cotonou,Benin Republic on his E-mail address (jtama@ubbi.com) ask him
to send you the total of $955,000.00 usd, which i kept for your
rewarding for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this
matter.


presently i'm very busy here in Paraguay because of the investment
projects which i and the new partner are having at hands.Send to Mr
John the listed details below to avoid wrong delivery


1.YOUR FULL NAME.....
2.YOUR HOUSE OR OFFICE ADDRESS...
3.YOUR HOME PHONE NUMBER.....
4.YOUR MOBILE NUMBER......
5.YOUR AGE........
6.YOUR......OCCUPATION
7.A COPY OF YOU PICTURE TO AVOID WRONG DELIVERY....

Signed
Barrister Michael Aliobaobuigba

No comments: