Sunday, April 20, 2008

//Dil Se Desi// ~)(~ I HaTe YoU (~><~)


 

I hate u,not bcoz u've betrayed me;
i hate u,not bcoz u've hurt my feelings;
i hate u,not bcoz u've pinched my heart;
i hate u,not bcoz u've stormed my dreams;
i hate u,not bcoz u've broken my trust...
 
the only reason of my hatred is that
im not able to froget u.
the days spend with u.
ur eyes,
ur smile,
ur talks,
ur touch...
 
the more i try to forget u..
the more i remember u
and the more i hate u.
 
i loved u from the depth of heart.
my love for u was as true,
as the heartbeat which runs through my body,
and speaks out only ur name...
 
i loved u, i love u, and
i will always love u;
and this love of mine
will always remind me that,
i have to hate u...

THAT IS WHY "I HATE U".

--
"Tere DiL Me Mere DiL Ko Panaah Mil Jaye…"

"Tere Pyar Me Yeh DiL Fanaa Ho Jaye…"

__._,_.___
Kindly visit the Group's website www.dilsedesi.org

***DIL SE DESI GROUP***
You can join the group by clicking the below link or by copying and pasting it in the browser bar and then pressing 'Enter'.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup/join/

OWNER           : rajeshkainth003@gmail.com; (Rajesh Kainth}     
MODERATOR       : a.amitkumar13@gmail.com; {Amit Kumar}           
MODERATOR      : planetofprince@yahoo.com (Prem)
MODERATOR       : vkaisthaa2002@yahoo.com (Aseem Kaisthaa)
MODERATOR       : sharmi_mg@yahoo.com (Sharmi Ghosh)
MODERATOR       : sunil_ki_mail-dilsedesi@yahoo.co.in (Sunil Sharma)
MODERATOR       : parminderjit@gmail.com (Parminder Singh)






To modify your list subscription, please send a blank email to:           

SUBSCRIBE            :  dilsedesigroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com      
UNSUBSCRIBE          :  dilsedesigroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com      
INDIVIDUAL MAILS     :  dilsedesigroup-normal@yahoogroups.com           
DAILY DIGEST         :  dilsedesigroup-digest@yahoogroups.com           
VACATION HOLD        :  dilsedesigroup-nomail@yahoogroups.com     
FOR POSTING MESSAGES :  dilsedesigroup@yahoogroups.com
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Messenger

Instant hello

Chat over IM with

group members.

Weight Loss Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

make friends online.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: