Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hello, did you receive my mail?

Good Day,
HE COULD BE YOUR RELATIVE
I am MR. Thomas Evans, Corporate Finance Manager in my local branch of Amalgamated Bank of South Africa (Absa) On April 17, 2002 one Mr. Robert Johnson, an American National, a consultant with a leading Conglomerate, made deposit, valued at (US$4.9M) Four million Nine hundred Thousand dollars for twelve Calendar months in my Bank Branch. Upon Maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply, after a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers that MR.ROBERT JOHNSON died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, it was discovered that he died without making a Will and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. More investigations revealed that Late Robert Johnson did not declare any next of kin or Relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paper work here at the Bank. The total sum 9.4 million dollars is still in my bank. No one will ever come forward to claim it. In accordance with the South African banking Laws at the expiration of 4 (four) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Government if nobody applies as the next of Kin to claim the funds.

Consequently, I shall present you as a foreign partner to stand in as the next of kin to late MR.ROBERT JOHNSON so that you and I can benefit from it to enhance humanitarian Organization Worldwide. Upon acceptance of this proposal, I shall send to you detailed information on how this deal would be transacted.

The money will be shared in the ratio of Sixty percent for me (60%), thirty five percent for you (35%) and five percent (5%) for any arising contingencies during the course of this business. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, as I will use my position as the Bank's corporate Finance Manager to secure approvals and guarantee the successful execution of this transaction. It will take between 5-7 working days to conclude this transaction.

Please be informed that your utmost confidentiality is required. If this interests you, Please reply me immediately only when you are interested please!!!
An early response will be appreciated.
Best Regards.
MR. Thomas Evans (ACCA).
(Corporate Finance Manager)

No comments: