Thursday, May 8, 2008

Personal to you /Reply

Personal to you /Reply  
 
Dear! ,
 
l am  Mr. Chidi Abiola based in cotonou,Rep.of Benin , This is the second time I am sending this message to you, try and reply this.l have $28,000,000USD=(Twenty eight million United states dollars) inheritance fund from my late brother in a Private Equity Investment Trust Company for safe keeping here in Cotonou.
 
I am willing to offer you 25% of the total fund if you can assist me in transfering this fund to your country .I wishes to invest in a stable economy.
 
My interest is in companies with potentials for
rapid growth in long terms. My name is Mr.Chidi Abiola. A son of late chief M.K. Abiola.
 
I am interested in placing part of this fund in your company,if your
  country`s bi-laws allows foreign investment.
Respond to my private email address: chidi_abiala3@yahoo.com

I wait your urgent response
 
Regards,
Mr.Chidi Abiola. +229-97-47-0675

No comments: