Friday, February 6, 2009

Things you never dared to ask!

 
 
LATEST UPDATES
 
 
  Can't Adjust to Small Town  

I was born in Delhi and love it. I had all my friends there and we enjoyed a lot.

But suddenly I have shifted to a small town. I am feeling very awkward. I cannot live here. I cannot stand the people here. I want to go back to Delhi....

 
 
 
 
  Shall I Dare to Love Again?  

I am a 24-year old girl from a well-off family and have an excellent job. My problem is that when I was in school, I used to like a boy and one day he proposed to me, I accepted and then began a beautiful relationship. But we had a terrible break up and I decided that I would never love again. Now a new man has entered my life.....

 
 
 
 
  Married Girlfriend won't let me Go!  

I am a 30 yr married male with two kids. I am having an affair with a married women. Now I am ready to move on but she will not let me go, she is blackmailing me emotionally.

How can I get out of this situation?

 
 
 
 
  Brother has Underarm Odour.  

My brother has strong smell in his armpits, even after a shower. He uses deodorants as well but they don't help much. Is there anything that can be done? This is really embarrassing for him and is causing him a feeling of inferiority.

 
 
 
 
  Foods That Prevent Hair Loss  

If you dread trips to the barbershop and cringe every time you pass a mirror, there's a pretty good chance you're concerned about hair loss. If you are worried that your thick head of hair won't last forever, there are helpful foods that prevent hair loss.

Here's a list of foods you need to stock up on.

 
 
 
 
  Cheated in love, am I a Loser ?  

I am cheated by my love and it has effected me awfully. I am trying to deal with separation but after 4-5 days, I' m calling her and crying,crying.

I want revenge, I have developed a habit of stealing. My life is mess. Am I a loser?

 
 
 
Manage your Subscription

No comments: