Monday, May 5, 2008

Deal of US$10 Million reply on (mariann.walas@gmail.com)

Hi, How are you today? My name is Mariann Walas, I am a British working with the Central Bank of Benin, some government officials want to divert ($10 million US Dollars) out of this country through me, as I am writing you this mail, the funds are right here deposited in a secret account in my bank, if you can assure me that you could be trusted,US$2 Million will be your share, seriously, all you need to do is to provide an account and I will transfer the money into that account. You do not need to go any process, I was helping some formal government officials in these kind of deal but they always fail me at the end because I always make the transfer into their offshore account and when they receive the money, they will not give to me as agreed, this time I decided to look for a reliable partner that can always provide an account for this deal each time the opportunity comes. All you need to do is to assure me that you can't betray me. If you are sure that you will not then get back to me so that we can arrange for the transfer to be done immediately. Your part is only to provide the account then I will make the transfer and then bring all the legal documents to back it up so that your bank will release the funds to us without problem. I have done it before, more than twice so I am very sure of it. Let me hear from you and do call me on my number so that we can talk. Mrs. Mariann Walas

No comments: