Monday, May 5, 2008

EMAIL ME ASAP

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr.Chen Yin Leung, I work with China Construction Bank CCB Corporation (Hongkong Branch).I have a Business Proposal of ($21,800,000.00) for you to handle with me from my bank.I will need you to assist me in executing this Business Project from Hong Kong to your country.I need to know if you will be able to handle this with me before I explain to you in details? Should you be interested please send me your,1,Full names,2,occupation,3,private phone number,4,current residential address:

finally after that I shall furnish you with more informations about this project.However I shall be waiting your response and assurance.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Mr.Chen Yin Leung.

N.B. If you are not interested please reply with the subject nsubscribe.

No comments: